Founder & CEO
"A big part of my experience with Mito-Chon was standing up for my creation and holding my ground; then I realized that’s not a part of it, that’s it. People were willing to take a chance and see innovation I bring as the key to financial success rather than financial burden. This is a good reminder to what a delicate thing it is to create a disruptive work of art in any discipline, especially a paradigm shift creation, and how dangerous it is to interfere with that."
"Everything I plan is a series of improbable events that only look logical after the fact, then you see how it all comes together and then you say - Of course it had to be that way."
V.P. Media Productions
Member of the Board
Rick Bellamy, DC, DACAN, CME
Rick Bellamy, DC, DACAN, CME
Longevity Lifestyle Writer and Consultant
Owner Fitness and Longevity Magazine
By Mr. Physical Fitness USA
MITO-CHON TEAM MEMBERS’ DIVERSITY: Each brings something different.
Ben Midulla – Founder and CEO Mito-Chon USA Corp.
• Visionary Entrepreneur. Cultivated a skill to catch a trend that is obvious to me before others and act upon it.
*. Steadfast Supporter of the mitochondrial enhancement process
• Houston resident since 1978 – Developed many substantial world-wide business connections
• Have Mito-Chon worldwide support since 2016
• Athlete–Bodybuilder; Former Nat. Physique Committee (NPC) Texas Men’s Masters 60-69 competitor; NPC Texas Championship 2nd Place 2003-04; and other 1st & 2nd Place wins 2005-07. Started competing at age 64.
• Founder, Petradyne Research Corp. a U.S. Gov. SAM contractor (Systems of Award Mgmt.).
• Founder, Space Research Technology (1981-1991). Developed Forward Error Correction, a critical piece of today's communication technology platform; began when only 7 satellites existed and before Internet commercialization.
• Florida State University – International Business
Monique Midulla- VP Media Productions
* Monique joined the Mito-Chon Team in 2019 bringing several years' experience in film production and multi-media marketing.
* Advanced degree is in Film Production.
* Is creating several videos for our website and our social media platforms: Instagram, You Tube, Twitter,
Facebook, and more.
Jason Roben – USMC, Retired. Director of Special Projects
• Mito-Chon team member since 2016; possesses a deep understanding of the technology behind the product
• Ambitious professional with great passion for brands and communication
• Strong focus on establishing and maintaining long lasting relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
• Entrepreneurial spirit eager and creative thinking finding effective marketing solutions
• Extensive educational background & Int’l experience; provides strong skills to adapt to local cultures/environments
• Self-motivator plus motivator of others
• Keen interest in healthy eating and fitness (bodybuilder)
• Graduated University of Houston, Petroleum Engineering. Head of Special Projects leader for Petradyne Drillers (Sr. Project)
• Primary goal with Mito-Chon is explain how energy is created in our bodies and in the process establish a fan base that become promoters of our brand
Braulio Garcia – Nutritionist
• Early July 2015 supporter of Mito-Chon 250mL. Responsible for the 1st Mito-Chon Kroger 2016 in-store Sampling Display in their top multi-million-dollar Houston store (30 cases sold in one month with only an in-store display.
• Steadfastly supports the premise of Mito-Chon and the mitochondrial enhancement process within the body (i.e., the antioxidants in Mito-Chon, upon entering the cells, helps keep cells healthy, reducing viruses and illness.)
• First-hand diabetic observer of Mito-Chon being a great bonus to diabetes as it assists in the production of insulin to further enable the cells to open so that sugar can enter the cell for energy production.
• “To have a product with these abilities is ideal for energy and overall good health. Mito-Chon helps cells stay healthy while increasing energy and makes better use of blood sugar for that energy.”
• Runs comparisons of Mito-Chon against any energy drink or sports supplement on the market
• Bachelor of Arts degree in Health & Wellness, Ashford University, San Diego, CA, Sept. 2017
• Professional qualifications and connections:
- With the Kroger Co. for 35 years; operating out of multi-million-dollar Houston facility with millions of dollars in inventory and thousands of dollars in cash.
- Responsible for creation of Kroger’s “Natural Foods” department in Houston. As a Nutritionist/Health Food Lead from 1/09 to Present, opened 2 stores; assisted directly in opening 1 in the health food department. Directly involved in a variety of Kroger programs as Cultural Council Lead, Safety Lead & Associate Ambassador/Liaison between new associates and mgmt.
- Proponent of Mito-Chon’s overall health, performance, strength, endurance and recovery benefits; “Nutritionists” are key to Mito-Chon being introduced to collegiate & pro athletes, coaches and sports medicine doctors.
- Assists with people’s health needs and goals through nutrition. Working with sports nutritionists, sports medicine doctors, and the medical media in general (Naturopathy, Holistic, complementary and alternative medicine).
Dr. D. Richard Bellamy
• Over thirty years of private practice experience, nutritional and wellness consulting
• Steadfast supporter of the Mitochondrial Enhancement Process and huge fan of Mito-Chon since 2012; helped in the creation of Mito-Chon 250mL
• Over forty-seven years of consistent weight training and cardio
• Friends with Ben Midulla since 2003
•. Graduate of Texas Chiropractic College 1985-Doctor of Chiropractic degree. Pre-Med—University of South Carolina
• Diplomate American Chiropractic Academy of Clinical Neurology
• Fellow International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
• Certified by Nat. Registry for Medical Examiners for the U.S. Dept. of Trans (DOT) Federal Motor Carrier Safety Admin.
Jamie Zarate – Project Manager & Consumer Relations
* First fan of Mito-Chon; steadfast supporter of the mitochondrial enhancement process
* Young professional with diverse management experience; brings unmatched vision, creativity/passion to all projects
* Exceptional interpersonal and human resource management skills
* 12-years’ experience in customer and client satisfaction
* 5-years’ experience in project and business management
* Collegiate level athlete and amateur body builder
* BA Religion & International Relations 2011
Coleman Tucker – Corporate Attorney
* Steadfast supporter of the mitochondrial enhancement process
* Amateur cyclist
* Versatile and experienced in a wide range of practice areas and industries
* Held high-level in-house positions as well as private law firm roles, giving him A unique perspective on the legal issues facing businesses today in both Texas and nationwide
* Rice University BA, Business 1987-1989
* University of Virginia 1984-1987
* South Texas College of Law